Agenda - 14th August 2019
Agenda for the Parish Council meeting on 14th August
Draft Minutes 08/05/2019
Draft minutes of the Annual meeting of Cresswell Parish Council held on 8th May 2019. These miutes will remain as draft until they are signed by the Chairman at the next Parish Council Meeting.
Draft Accounts and Accountability Return 2018-19
Cresswell Parish Council
NOTICE OF PUBLIC RIGHTS AND PUBLICATION
OF ANNUAL GOVERNANCE & ACCOUNTABILITY
RETURN (EXEMPT AUTHORITY)
ACCOUNTS FOR THE YEAR ENDED 31 MARCH 2019
Local Audit and Accountability Act 2014 Sections 25, 26 and 27
The Accounts and Audit Regulations 2015 (SI 2015/234)
1. Date of announcement 25th June 2019
2. Each year the smaller authority prepares an Annual Governance and Accountability Return (AGAR). The AGAR has been published with this notice. It will not be reviewed by the appointed auditor, since the smaller authority has certified itself as exempt from the appointed auditor’s review.
Any person interested has the right to inspect and make copies of the AGAR, the accounting records for the financial year to which it relates and all books, deeds, contracts, bills, vouchers, receipts and other documents relating to those records must be made available for inspection by any person interested. For the year ended 31 March 2019, these documents will be available on reasonable notice by application to:
Iain Robson, Clerk to Cresswell Parish Council. Email: email@example.com telephone: 01670 860717
commencing on Friday 28th June 2019
and ending on 9th August 2019
3. Local government electors and their representatives also have:
The opportunity to question the appointed auditor about the accounting records; and
The right to make an objection which concerns a matter in respect of which the appointed auditor could either make a public interest report or apply to the court for a declaration that an item of account is unlawful. Written notice of an objection must first be given to the auditor and a copy sent to the smaller authority.
The appointed auditor can be contacted at the address in paragraph 4 below for this purpose between the above dates only.
4. The smaller authority’s AGAR is only subject to review by the appointed auditor if questions or objections raised under the Local Audit and Accountability Act 2014 lead to the involvement of the auditor. The appointed auditor is:
PKF Littlejohn LLP (Ref: SBA Team)
1 Westferry Circus
London E14 4HD
5. This announcement is made by Iain Robson, Clerk and Responsible Financial Officer
Draft Minutes - 19th February 2020
Draft minutes of the Parish Council meeting held on 19th February 2020. These minutes will remain draft until they are agreed at the next meeting of the Parish Council and signed by the Chair.
Agenda - 19th February 2020
Agenda for the meeting of Cresswell Parish Council 19th February 2020
Draft Minutes - 20/11/19
Draft minutes of the Parish Council meeting held on 20th November 2019. These minutes will remain as draft until they are signed by the Chair at the next Parish Council meeting.
Agenda - 20th November 2019
<p>Agenda for Parish Council Meeting - 20th November 2019</p>
Draft Minutes 14th August 2019
Draft minutes of the Parish council meeting - 14th August 2019. These will remain as draft until they are agreed and signed by the Chairman at the next meeting of the Parsih Council
Agenda - Annual Meeting 8th May
Agenda for the Annual meeting of the Parish Council on 8th May 2019